St. Pauls is a town in Robeson County, North Carolina, United States. The populace was 2,035 at the 2010 enumeration.
The town of St. Pauls was developed around St. Pauls Presbyterian Church which was based ashore gave in 1799 by William Davis. St. Pauls developed gradually from a town of simply the congregation, Davis’ home, a mail center and attire stable. The uniform was worked at the 16-mile present on the Fayetteville on Lumberton stage mentor street. Development started vigorously following the development of the Robeson Institute, a co-instructive school that served the offspring of northern Robeson County.
The development of the Virginia and Carolina Southern Railway through St. Pauls set up the network as a main maker of materials. Three cotton factories were built in the early piece of the twentieth century. The factories experienced times of achievement and disappointment prior to going under control of the Burlington Mills Corporation in 1943. Practically all the plants shut during the 1990s as the material business moved from the American South to Latin America and Southeast Asia.
The Gilmore-Patterson Farm and Kenneth McKinnon House are recorded on the National Register of Historic Places.